Gunsmith Shop Hours 10 am – 6 pm Weekdays
Guns are often prized possessions, family heirlooms, or a tool carried on a daily basis for personal protection so who you have to take care of it matters. Gunsmith Joe Mason is a person you can trust to give your firearms the care they deserve by helping each individual customer receive the top-level care that only a professional Gunsmith can provide. Professionally trained at the Pennsylvania Gunsmith School, America’s only private Gunsmithing school, Joe brings the best of old-world craftsmanship to the modern firearm, and the classics as well. Whether you’re looking for a simple part installation, or a full disassembly and stock refinish of Grandpa’s gun, Joe is the Gunsmith you’ve been looking for. See his list of available services below, and hit the “Ask Joe” button for services that aren’t listed or questions.
- AR-15 Platform Rifles
- General Handgun
- Traditional Rifles & Shotguns
- Complete stock refinishing
- Broken stock repairs
- Glass bedding stocks
- Scope mounting and hunting season tune-ups
- Original parts replacement and aftermarket sourcing
- Customization of polymer firearms with unique textures
- Frame modifications, accelerator cuts, undercuts, and more
- Other Services
- General precision parts fitting
- Bead blasting for metal prep
- General diagnostics for non-functioning firearms
- Firearm appraisals
- Assistance in warranty returns to the manufacturer
- Parts recommendation & gun care advice
How it Works:
Our full-time on-site Gunsmith is ready to work on your firearms. Firearms can be dropped off at the range counter, and a CrossRoads staff member will complete a service ticket for you. Please help us make sure your contact details are correct so the Gunsmith can communicate when work is complete, or for updates along the way. Some simple fixes can be completed with a walk-in visit depending on availability, but for most projects expect to drop it off and have your firearm returned as promptly as possible. In certain circumstances when a firearm requires parts to be ordered or a return to a manufacturer, delays may occur that are out of our control. When work is complete you’ll receive a call to pick up your firearm. Pick-up is expected within two weeks from completion notification unless other arrangements are made. Completed projects that are left beyond 30 days from the time of notification will incur storage fees.
Have a question for Joe – ASK!
- Basic work & stippling completed in 1-2 weeks, subject to parts availability.
- Due to the nature of work – idle time may be involved in project completion, the gunsmith reserves the right to queue items as necessary, with communication to the customer.
- Time spent sourcing and researching parts, alternative fixes, and/or disassembly will be billed to the customer; This also applies to inoperable firearms returned in the same condition, if parts can’t be sourced.
- Failure to pick up completed Gunsmithing tickets within 30 days of notice of arrival may result in forfeiture, restocking fee, or penalties at the sole discretion of CrossRoads.
Gunsmith & Armorer Certifications
Pennsylvania Gunsmith School Graduate 2018, Apprenticeship with Allegheny Arms, Smith & Wesson M&P Armorer, Glock Armorer, SIG Academy P320, SIG Academy P365, SIG Academy MCX, SIG Academy MPX, SIG Academy Classic Line Pistols, SIG Academy M400, Teufelshund Tactical MP5 Armorer, Brownells AR-15, & Brownells Alternate Finishes.