Wait! Before you purchase, have you checked GunPup.com? – Save yourself a transfer fee and shop local!
Please read carefully prior to completing the form below to initiate the request.
- We provide inbound firearm transfer services from licensed dealers and online sales.
- Transfer is only to the person listed on the invoice of the delivered product.
- Customer must be of legal age, an Iowa resident with a valid Iowa driver’s license or identification card that shows their current address.
- You must possess either a valid Iowa Permit to Acquire, Permit to Carry, or pass the required criminal background check before receiving your transfer.
- If you fail the criminal background check, you will be required to pay the shipping charges to return the firearm back to the original sender.
- No one else will be able to come in and pick the firearm up for you after a denial per ATF regulations.
CrossRoads will contact you when your item has been processed and is ready for pickup.
Step-by-Step Transfer Process
- Purchase your item
- Complete our form (below on page) as soon as you have confirmation of sale.
- Your seller will automatically receive an email from with a copy of our license.
- As a backup in case you provided the incorrect seller’s email, or your seller just doesn’t check their email, contact us at [email protected]
- We receive item(s)
- Allow 24 hrs for inbound processing
- We email/ call you to pick up your item – Transfer pick-up must be initiated 30 minutes prior to store close.
DO NOT rely on the shipping confirmation as notice of pickup
Schedule of Fees
- Handgun or long gun
- First item – $35 non- member / $20 member
- Second or more item $15 (all customers)
- This is per shipment (Same FFL, same day of arrival)
- Transfer shipments of five firearms or more including auction and estate purchases are subject to a $50 processing fee; Then an additional $50 per each additional five firearms. Transfers such as these may also require specific scheduled pickup times.
- NFA Item (Suppressors)
- $100 per item – collected at time of Form 4 submission
- * NFA Items must be certified within 90 days from date of arrival, or items will be forfeited or returned to vendor.
After hitting the submit button, scroll to the bottom of the page for a thank you confirmation.