2023 CrossRoads Summer Membership Sweepstakes
- Winner receives a HK VP9 Pistol MSRP $869.00 (no cash value, not transferrable)
- Open May 8th – July 31st 2023
- Open to all new and current members in good standing
- One entry per individual membership
- Two entries per couple membership
- Two entries per Family membership
- No purchase is necessary to be entered into the drawing, please follow the link HERE to be entered.
- If the contest prize is a firearm, the transferee must meet all state and federal regulations to take possession of the firearm at the time of award.
- Eligibility: The Summer Membership Sweepstakes is open only to those who are current members, new members, or those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are 21 years of age as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of Iowa and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of CrossRoads Shooting Sports (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Summer Membership Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Purchase of a membership does not increase the chances of winning.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of CrossRoads Shooting Sports, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Summer Membership Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about May 8th, 2023 and ending July 31st, 2023. All online entries must be received by July 31st 11:59PM CST.
- How to Enter: The Summer Membership Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this CrossRoads Shooting Sports website. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of CrossRoads. For current members and new member sign-ups entries will be made automatically per the following. One entry per individual membership, two entries per couple membership, and two entries per family membership. For all other entries, you may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of CrossRoads.
- Prizes: Winner will receive a Heckler & Koch VP9 9mm pistol MRSP of $869.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by CrossRoads. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at CrossRoads’ discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for CrossRoads to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. If the contest prize is a firearm, the transferee must meet all state and federal regulations to take possession of the firearm at the time of award.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Summer Membership Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the CrossRoads. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. CrossRoads shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT CROSSROADS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that CrossRoads, anyone acting on behalf of CrossRoads, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: CrossRoads reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, CrossRoads may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by CrossRoads. CrossRoads reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Summer Membership Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. CrossRoads has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Summer Membership Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, CrossRoads reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from [company name]. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless [company name] and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF IOWA AND POLK COUNTY, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Summer Membership Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Summer Membership Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Iowa having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Summer Membership Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: CrossRoads Shooting Sports, 5550 NW Johnston Drive Suite A, Johnston, IA 50131. Requests must be received no later than 9/30/2023.